Have enthusiasm, drive, passion, technical zeal, and a smile?
Then we might be the right place for you. We are a small, but firmly established and growing company looking for talent. You don’t have to know everything, but you should be able to work with a team, never stop learning, and make a difference. Making the business of our clients efficient and successful is what makes us successful – know that, and you’re probably a great fit. We are currently looking for candidates for positions available in our Covington office.
Help Desk Technician
We are currently looking for entry-to-junior level Help-Desk Technicians. This person will be responsible for taking tech support calls from clients, managing multiple support tickets at once, and finding solutions to meet the client’s IT needs. We service a lot of different industries; so, this person must have a professional, go-getter attitude with a strong aptitude for quickly researching and troubleshooting new problems as they come up.
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Windows Operating Systems.
- Basic troubleshooting of networks.
- Able to quickly and effectively research unfamiliar problems on your own.
Other Valuable Skills/Experience
- Experience with Microsoft technologies (servers, networks, MSoffice, etc.)
- Network level security (firewalls, encryption, and general best practices)
- Configuring Servers and Routers
- Virus detection and removal
- Backup and recovery
- Exchange Email
- VoIP phone systems
- RDP or other remote desktop experience
- Working directly with clients
We welcome interns who are interested in learning about business IT, Network Operations Centers, and others. If you’re not eventually hired, we happily provide references! Contact us.
*To apply for any of our current or future job openings. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com